There are so many birthday themes out there nowadays but after five minutes of discussion I knew what we wanted to do. I decided to do a Vintage Baseball theme for his party. Baseball is a sport that is very much loved in our family even Wyatt's grandma still plays in a softball league.
Wyatt's birthday is so close to his Uncle Hector so we decided to combine the birthdays! I wanted everything baseball themed from the food, shirts and decorations.
My sister is law designed these shirts and we had the shirts made with the year they were established and how old they are. They came out really cute and we were really happy with it.
The food was all kinds of food that you would find at a baseball game. There was hotdogs, nachos, popcorn, peanuts, coke, cracker jacks and Big League Chew gum. The kids really loved the gum .
These labels I found from Etsy that are a digital printable from babyfreshdesigns. https://www.etsy.com/transaction/183677321?ref=fb2_tnx_title
I used the pintables to also decorate the fireplace and Wyatt's new high chair.
I had these cakes made at our local bakery by our favorite cake decorator Andrea. She does amazing work and we were so happy with Wyatt's smash cake!
When the guest walked in they were able to see this sign that I had made from PrincessSnap https://www.etsy.com/transaction/183593274?ref=fb2_tnx_title I was so happy with her work and she was able to get it to me lightning fast! I asked the guest to autograph Wyatt's baseball as they left with the little bat pens.
I was so happy with Wyatt's party and how everything came together and followed the theme. Hector and Wyatt had such a good time and so did all the kids! I will always remember this day it was so great to incorporate this theme that is such a beloved sport of my family. Wyatt now has his baseball displayed up in his room. If he ever decides to pursue baseball we will always be his number one fans!












No comments:
Post a Comment